Today we have finished up implementing a pretty epic suprise!
You can now view our minecraft server map in 3d in 24/7 real time action.
- pan around and zoom in and out around the world to get a close or far view of all our builds and server
- chat with players online from the web and view what they are saying in real time
- watch players build / walk / destory buildings and blocks in real time
- view the world to see builds and locate buildings and new places to build
- overall watch the server and monitor whats going on and the progress
- view list of players online and click on each name to quickly view their location and progress
- view players health and armour!
- view the nether world in 3d!
View the awesomness by hovering over the minecraft link at the top of the website or by going here http://puggaming.net/index.php?page=mcworld
Please use this awesome function to find new places to build!
Also PLEASE PLEASE note the map being so large due to only a few people deciding to wonder WAY to far from spawn for no reason at all which causes the map to take a bit to render longer and overall unneeded rendered chunks
please DO NOT adventure more then what the world has rendered based on the map as you can see there is still literally TONS of places to build HUGE and small buildings!
Post your exicement / feedback / concerns here in regards to it!
extra notePlease use this now if you wish to build large community builds so they are facing the proper way for the map to render and show the true beauty of them!